When we talk about dance fitness classes, different people imagine different things. Some people think of dancing at a family event, some think of dance workouts such as Zumba or Bollywood workouts, and some think of it as a way of expressing their emotions. But, one thing that is common for all of these people is that dancing makes them happy, confident and acts as their stress buster.
Kids nowadays are running a rat race, from attending top-tier schools to extra support classes to learning a new language or just get into coding before they learn to hold a pen in their hand. They are constricted in their four walls of studies, and the competition to get ahead in their lives. So, what is the best thing to help them release stress and become physically and mentally fit at the same time?
Of course, Dance! Why? Well, there are several reasons why Dancing is good for the human body, such as:
- It improves heart and lung condition,
- It enhances muscular tone, strength, and endurance.
- It helps shed those extra kilos, and further maintain it.
- Dancing also makes your bones stronger, while improving agility and flexibility.
Apart from the above-mentioned health benefits, here are 4 reasons why dancing is important for your kid’s life:
- Perfect Stress Buster from hectic Schedule:Taking online dance classes for kids is the perfect, most convenient way for a child to shun away the stress and emerge victorious in their daily lives. After every day juggling between one activity to another, kids may feel frustrated and deflated. Engaging in a Ucanji Fitness Routine where they learn Bhangra, Kathak, or the latest moves of Hip Hop can lift their mood and give them something to look forward to every day. Perfect Stress Buster? Let your kids try it for themselves.
- Better Coordination leads to better concentration:Dancing to the rhythm of songs improves coordination between mind and body which can be leveraged anywhere in life. Kids who practice and learn dance online daily have a better eye, hand, leg, and brain coordination, and can generally multitask between different jobs. Though it may not sound so important at this instant, however, kids with improved coordination have better concentration in study and other activities in general. They are active and present in the moment which is necessary for anything they do in life such as driving or even cooking.
- Mental Fitness:With physical fitness comes mental fitness. In such a competitive world, it is quite essential for kids to be strong-headed if they want to succeed in life, and it can only be achieved if the child is centered. Dancing is like meditation which helps the child focus on him/herself and her/his own abilities. The awareness of self makes the kids mentally fit and ready to stand against the world if need be.
- Improves Self-confidence:A strong head, fit body, and awareness about self can help improve a child’s self-confidence. Dancing plays a key role in helping a child encircle around his/her thoughts and body while pushing them to learn and practice self-love. Dancing is all about believing in your body’s abilities to flow with the music, and so, it will not only make your child agile and more confident.
If you are looking for dance classes for kids, you can visit our platform, Ucanji. We have curated an e-learning space that engages, entertains, and above all, teaches. Your child can practice Kids Workout or take Bhangra Classes for Kids, from basic.
So, what are you waiting for?
Enrol your child in the leading online dance classes in India, help them become the finest version of themselves!